We use top-quality, British designed and manufactured sections. They’re equally at home in domestic or commercial installations, with options to suit any property or architectural style. Immaculately finished, they keep their good looks and protect homes year after year.
Our windows use sections with a polyamide thermal break. It’s smart technology that keeps the cold outside. Combined with double or triple-glazed sealed units, homes can stay warm throughout the worst weather.
Perfect Sense aluminium windows can reach a Band B Window Energy Rating and deliver U-values of 1.3W/m2K.
The system is designed for lasting performance, thermal insulation, weatherproofing and security. It complies with all relevantstandards, UK Building Regulations and PAS 24, and has been Kitemarked by the British Standards Institute.
Side hung or top hung?
The choice is yours. We can fabricate casement windows, with outwards opening panes, in almost any layout, to meet.
- Side hung max dimensions: 1000mm(W) x 1400mm(H)
- Top hung max dimensions: 1400mm(W) x 1500mm(H)
- Glazing: Double or triple glazed.
- Beads: Ovolo, chamfered or square.
- Colours: Powder-coated finishes in black, white, grey. Dual-coloured options.