Lancashire Trade Frames are proud to supply two leading profile systems, giving you extra choice and additional sales opportunities.
Kommerling 070 Gold
From Europe’s leading supplier of window and door systems, Kömmerling O70 Gold is known for its superb energy ratings, technical innovation and lead-free, green credentials. Attractive ovolo profiles, slim frames and sashes give a stunning design to windows and the range of complementary doors.
The system’s features include:
- 70mm frame depth.
- Five chambered for improved thermal performance.
- Steel reinforced profiles.
- Soft ovolo sightlines with a low-line grey gasket.
- Chamfered glazing beads available.
- 44 woodgrain and coloured finishes.
- Multi-point locking & shoot bolts.
- Internal beading for enhanced security.
- High impact, colourfast and lead-free PVCu profiles.
Spectus Window Systems
Spectus are part of the Epwin Group, a major UK extruder of PVC-U products to the trade, retail, new build and social housing markets. The Elite 70 system is one of Spectus' flagship products and is used in a full range of window, door and conservatory applications - including casement and Tilt & Turn Windows, residential, French, Bi-Folding and patio doors. Offering both bevelled and ovolo options, Elite 70 is available in a wide choice of colours, and has a full range of accessories.
- Bevelled or ovolo shaped profiles.
- Market leading multi-chambered profile for increased
- Thermal efficiency
- Post co-extruded gaskets prevent age related shrinking and extend performance
- Beads available in 24mm - 44mm glazing options.
- Window Energy Rating of band A can be achieved through the flush glazing.
- Complete system with a full range of aesthetic accessories, compatible across all product ranges.
The industry we work in is very competitive. One way to keep ahead is by offering a superb range of top quality products and making consumer choice a priority. We believe that we have found the perfect supplier of aluminium systems with Smart Architectural Aluminium. Over the last 30 years they have grown to become one of the UK's leading suppliers of bespoke extruded products and, importantly, they have a great reputation for innovative products, fantastic design, technical expertise and brilliant quality. In addition, their green credentials will stand up to anyone's scrutiny. The doors that we fabricate are suitable for all sorts of applications. From commercial premises, retail, public buildings, even new build and residential. It's probably best to talk to us to get the full picture, but features include:
- High security glazing
- Excellent weather performance (To BS 6375 Pt 1)
- Locking mechanisms including deadlocks and hook bolts
- Dual colour options
- Thermal transmittance Document L compliant
- Choice of colours and finishes
- Meets all relevant British and European standards
Adopting the exceptional Ultion range
A while ago, we decided to offer the exceptional Ultion lock as additional extra on our composite doors.
We’re now taking that commitment a step further in 2022. We believe every door deserves the best and just like its lock barrels, Brisant’s door furniture range, “Sweet Hardware” stands out from the competition.
From January 2022, we’ll be offering Sweet handles, letterplates and door knockers as standard. Just like the locks themselves, these products feature superb design and have been rigorously tested. They look fantastic too. Naturally, they harmonise perfectly with the Ultion lock.
If you want a secure composite door with an outstanding hardware suite, we’ve got it.